We invite you to the NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY at the premium restaurant & shows ORIA MAGIC HOUSE in the heart of Gdańsk, right by the Motława River!
The event starts at 8 p.m. with a luxurious SERVED DINNER with live music:
Soup to choose from:
Roasted cauliflower cream with peanut butter
Main course to choose from:
Duck breast/potato gratin/sugar peas/carrot mousse/demi glace
Salmon/spinach/puff pastry/baked potatoes
Gozleme/roasted garlic aioli/salad
After dinner, the hostess of the evening, EMILIA CYRAN, will invite you to hit the dancefloor and she will make you enjoy music until 4:00! The program includes numerous games and competitions. The musical setting for the New Year’s Eve party includes two dance sets with live music, music from a professional DJ console, and karaoke (1,500 songs to choose from). The joyful and crazy dances on the dance floor will be further enhanced by a bubble machine 🙂 And the New Year’s Eve mood can be photed in the glow of spotlights on a background shimmering with sequins.
When you have a break due to your appetite or dance fatigue, we invite you to the buffet:
Pikeperch with beetroot risotto
Beef cheeks/vanilla puree/Demi glac
Venison goulash with mead
Herring in hawthorn
Gravlax with goma wakame
Mini puffs with pistachio
Coffee, tea, water in the buffet available all the evening long.
At midnight we serve a glass of champagne for each guest.
Other drinks – mocktails, classic cocktails, premium cocktails, beer, wine, other alcohols, soft drinks available for a fee in the cocktail bar.
A bodyguard will take care of your safety and comfort 🙂 – the New Year’s Eve party remains closed to outside guests, it is planned for 60 people.
Price: pre-sale – PLN 499.00/person until November 11, 2023; regular price from November 12, 2023 PLN 549.00 / person
In order to book a table for the New Year’s Eve party, please pay the full amount to our account 88 1240 1545 1111 0011 0599 2546, providing the name and surname/number of people/selection of soups and main courses for the served dinner. Booking a table is tantamount to accepting the regulations of the New Year’s Eve party.
Regulations of the NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
The Regulations specify the conditions of participation and obligations of the Organizer, the conditions of participation and the rules of conduct of New Year’s Eve participants:
1) organization conditions
2) conditions of participation;
3) obligations of New Year’s Eve participants;
4) rights of New Year’s Eve participants.
- New Year’s Eve participants are obliged to strictly comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- The organizer of New Year’s Eve is ORIA MAGIC HOUSE Sp. z o. o., Stara Stocznia 4/1 80-862 Gdańsk.
- New Year’s Eve is available only to people who purchased a ticket from the New Year’s Eve organizer.
- The ticket cost is pre sale PLN 499.00 / person until November 11, 2023, and for the regular price PLN 549.00 / person from November 12, 2023.
Tickets can be purchased by paying the amount due to the account of ORIA MAGIC HOUSE sp. z o.o. number: 88 1240 1545 1111 0011 0599 2546, providing the name and surname in the transfer title along with the number of declared people and the choice of soups and main courses for the served dinner.
- A person who withdraws from the contract for justified reasons, e.g. illness, may request a refund of 50% of the amount for the purchased ticket, provided that the withdrawal from the contract is submitted in writing to the Organizer’s address or by e-mail to email@example.com, by December 15, 2023 After this date, a refund of the ticket price will not be possible. However, it will be possible to point another person in this place, but the Organizer must be informed about this within two days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, but no later than December 30, 2023, by e-mail or in writing.
The ticket price includes the menu, music and attractions described in the offer above.
- New Year’s Eve starts at 8 p.m. on December 31, 2023 and lasts until 4 a.m. on January 1, 2024.
- The number of places is limited – 60 places. Tickets are on sale until December 29, 2023.
- It is prohibited to bring, possess or use during New Year’s Eve:
a) weapons or other dangerous objects;
b) explosives, pyrotechnic articles, flares, firecrackers;
c) materiały niebezpieczne pożarowo i żrące;
d) paints, sprays, dyes, aerosols;
e) alcoholic beverages;
f) plastic, glass or metal containers or cans, including beverage bottles and cans;
g) narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances
In addition, it is prohibited to throw objects, light or fan fires, including smoking in prohibited places, blocking places near exits, entrances and escape routes, staying in places not intended for staying, and destroying property.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event for reasons beyond the Organizer’s control. In the above case, Participants will be informed by phone or e-mail (provided that the participant leaves his/her contact details). The information will be posted on the Organizer’s website. In such a case, the participant is not entitled to compensation, but only a refund of the ticket purchase price.
- In case of cancellation of the event for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, the Organizer will refund the cost of purchasing an entry ticket for New Year’s Eve.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel New Year’s Eve due to insufficient number of applications from people wishing to take part in the organized New Year’s Eve party by December 21, 2023. The organizer reserves the right to change the sequence of the event for justified reasons, e.g. force majeure, etc., and reserves the right to change the program in terms of time.
- Registering to participate in the New Year’s Eve is tantamount to consenting to the free right to photograph the New Year’s Eve and to use the recorded material for promotional purposes (publishing on the website omh.pl and all the Organizer’s social media).
- For non-compliance with the regulations, persons violating public order, disturbing the course of the event and exposing other people to danger may be subject to sanctions in the form of removal from the event without the possibility of applying for a refund of incurred costs.
- The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of the regulations.
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.